May 14, 2014

OOTD - Choies Dresses

Hello my lovelies, I am hoping you guys had a great weekend! I enjoyed the 'Revenge' Finale! Wow what a twist, I thought Emily would probably just grieve but wow what an ending. For those of you who dont follow Revenge you should! Its one of the best shows I have seen yet. Well, the weather on the other hand has not been cheerful offlate. So cloudy and so rainy! Sign, I wanted to wear all these dresses but haven't got the chance. Choies have been gracious enough to send me these lovely dresses and I must say its so very stylish yet so very comfortable.

This photoshoot turned out to be taken at a very funny moment. As my son turns one year old and naps in the afternoon, I thought this woukd be convenient time to do my Photoshoot. However, the way I was doing it was so weird. Tip toeing around my place getting dresses avoiding sounds and peeping at my son every moment. Phew hats off to all you guys who enjoy taking shots and the process of editing and selecting the pics! Though it's a lot of fun once it's done.




Outfit - Chioes
Make up - Kate Moss Lipstick
Watch - Micheal Kors
Heels - Catwalk
Earrings - Sammy Dress








23 comments:

  1. Oh yes I watch revenge love the finale it was intense so looking forward to the season. You look amazing and beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Jackie..yah me too!! love that show

      Delete
  2. Wow, that floral dress is so so pretty. I love it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post...thank you for your visit.....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both looks but the floral dress is my favorite, You look super fab!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 15, 2014

    Beautiful as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dresses
    You look fabulous on both the outfits

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! I love your blog!*.*
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! leave a comment i will follow u back!
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous sister! The floral dress is so pretttttty <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJune 15, 2014

    I savor, lead to I found just what I used to be having a look for.
    You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have
    a nice day. Bye

    Also visit my website: bass fishing lures for cold water

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10