May 29, 2014

My bday pix + Desert Scene

The week has been super busy. I have enjoyed it like that! Two birthday parties!! Yes my hubby and mine is in same week! May 19 and 21st. Quiet weird hehe...but well nice coincidence. The weather was perfect, we went out for a nice dinner with my little one and explored the city, did a lot of shopping which is always my favorite part of it! I have bought so many things phew, I will feature it in one of my next blogposts once i get sometime! Besides that, we are planning another holiday in these summer months! Still deciding and will keep you guys posted... :D Hope u guys are resting well and havinga good summer! Got a great set of inspiration photos for the summer styling..have a look!






PHOTOS  - Stefanel SS 2012 Campaign - Model Daria Werbowy











Our Birthday Pics!! 




24 comments:

  1. Cool images and you doll look stunning Happy Belated Birthday and many more blessing.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jackie your so sweet

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday (though it's belated!) Hope you enjoyed it!
    Stop by sometime, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and pretty birthday pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy, happy birthday!! You have a beautiful family and it looks like the birthdays went well! I'm just so happy for you...just a perfect little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! I love the sweater :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 04, 2014

    Wonderful article! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

    My blog post: easy ways to make money

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 15, 2014

    I do not even understand how I finished up right here, however
    I assumed this put up was great. I do not realize who you
    are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.
    Cheers!

    Here is my site - bass fishing lures for summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 15, 2014

    I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area .

    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I
    needed. I so much undoubtedly will make certain to don?t
    omit this website and provides it a look on a constant
    basis.

    Here is my web blog: bass fishing lures ebay

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJune 17, 2014

    I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should
    also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to get updated from latest
    gossip.

    My webpage - immigration of usa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10