April 4, 2014

Sao Paulo fashion week (SPFW) 2015

So the latest Sao Paulo Fashion Week was really a treat to watch. I love the splashes of colour and the detailing. The cuts very edgy yet wearable. Gisele was naturally looking radiant with her hubby Tom Brady watching on proudly. It was so adorable to see that. I often feel if the couple support and respect eachother its always going to be a very healthy relationship between them. Otherwise, things just get from bad to worse and that doesnt make any sense. In other updates, this week was super special as I celebrated my sons 1st bday on 2 April. Gosh, time seems to be already flying so fast. But I absolutely love the way I spend time with him which my super crazy work life didnt allow me. Motherhood is truly rewarding!

















11 comments:

  1. I really like it!
    xx
    myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fashion.
    hhtp://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then, click" Add video" and add the videos you produce. And
    in Lahore, at least for the time being halted their advance to
    the Libyan leader's home town and stronghold of Sirte.
    You will also find that the interface is very specific and can be viewed by someone using a compact,
    flat-screen monitor. Despite those examples, video communications outside of the office has yet to
    achieve the same level of popularity as
    in the corporate environment.

    My web page: go to this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for air
    conditioning repair north miami

    my web site air conditioner repair north miami

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely entry,
    i love it <3

    btw do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I follow you back,
    when you want :D

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 15, 2014

    When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with
    the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Cheers!

    my page :: best fishing lures for bass during spring

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 18, 2014

    I have read so many posts concerning the blogger lovers but this article is genuinely a good paragraph, keep it up.


    Feel free to visit my web site process to get a green card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10