March 14, 2014

PersunMall Wishlist!

I've just realised that its been forever since I got my wishlist out there. Recently, I came across this gorgeous site called 'Persunmall' The site is filled with lovely apparel for daily to stylish wear and accessories. So Ive decided to share my wishlist with you guys. Hoping to get everything on it (wishfull thinking) but theres nothing like a girl shopping all she can now. What are your favorites?

SHOE SELECTION : 

Somehow going for studded and transparent heels are so in right now.I have had the impulse to pick up heels but I stop myself. Practically, I walk a lot here so its not something I will wear on a regularly basis, so owning one of these would be great as long as I use them. Right now flats, sandals and slip ons are my top favorites for summer we are exploring the city a lot more and that too mostly by feet! So practicallity will have to play first into my choices this time round. 



HANDBAGS WISHLIST 

I think offlate I have been very careful with my selection of bags in my collection. Now suddenly, I want to add more colour this year with my bag collection. It adds a variation to your outfit and add that little pop that I need sometimes. I must admit I have TOO many bags. I mean, I literally gave away a few coz I didnt have any place to keep them. Not a good sign. So the wishlist this year has become more practical. I tend to be an impulse shopper with that comes a lot of issues. You dont neccessarily buy what you need, just at that moment it looks so good you want to own it. Later you think 'What the hell was I thinking?' So lessons learnt the hard way for me, I have not become more aware of this need of mine. So I do a lot of research online to identify what are the bags I really would love to own versus those that can be skipped. This year this HUGE change has resulted in my needs going down to just buy in the name of SALES or excuses. So i short listed them down to these four bags that I really like. 


Product Links as displayed : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I love these dresses!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful items love PersunMall.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty shoes

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goods from you, man. I've keep in mind your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent.
    I really like what you've received right here, really like
    what you're saying and the way in which in which you assert it.
    You're making it entertaining and you continue to care
    for to stay it sensible. I can't wait to learn much more from you.
    This is actually a terrific site.

    Also visit my homepage: adt security

    ReplyDelete
  5. I arely leave a response, but after readin a lot oof comments
    here "PersunMall Wishlist!". I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.
    Could it be only mee or dopes it seem like a
    few of these responses come acroszs like they are
    left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you
    are postjng on additional online sites, I'd like to follow you.
    Wouuld you list of the complete urrls off your public pages like your
    linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    My websitte - how do i sign up for instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10