September 23, 2013

Summer ends and dresses are back in the closet!

So finally the lovely summer days have now come to an end and we are moving back to jackets and coats and chattering teeth! Im not complaining though. I was out most days enjoying the weather with my family and our new addition - my baby boy. Incase you guys were not aware or newly joined my blog, I had a baby boy this year and a mothers journey starts now... :)

I was browsing through some of my old pictures from my travels to Jeju Island.  ( If you check my travel log on my sidebar, you can find my adventures and pics of my trip from there) Sorry the pictures arent as clear as the recent posts, this was taken with my regular camera :p  Then I realised since the weather is not permitting me to do a OOTD post yet with some new dresses I have got, let me share some of these pictures with you. I will soon post some recent ones, I promise (cross my fingers). Hope you lovelies had a chance to check out my latest youtube video! Ive added it on my sidebar as well, its been fun making these videos and I am kinda getting a hang out how to handle myself infront of it, give me time though. Still sometimes I feel a little clueless. Would love your comments and views on them and what kinda videos should I post? 






















29 comments:

  1. You look stunning!!! I love your dress and your cute shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do a styling video plus healthy hair reviews cause you got very lovely hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very chic, amazing dress. Btw, loved your video on yt. :)

    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty dress!!!
    Looks adorable on you!
    xxx

    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having read this I believed it was extremely informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this article together.

    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting
    comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


    my web-site: ausbildung physiotherapeut niedersachsen - misocialnetwork.com -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress
    you look amazing
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, you look so elegant, the dress is really pretty! Thanks for sharing your Emmy opinions with me doll...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is soooooo grat! :) Very elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your site,
    how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a appropriate
    deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent idea

    My page: news

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is so pretty. Definitely must-have for summer but could still go with black opaque tights and a black turtleneck. xxx

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fabulous weekend babes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blue on white floral print dress is pretty and so is your lipstick. You look lovely. I dread winter coming but on the positive side it's just under six months until my favourite season - Spring! For now it's time to start thinking about gradually adding layers. More outfit items to style together.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this dress and you look very chic!

    Have a nice evening!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe you're not complaining, but I am - I'm not too thrilled about this cold weather that's about to start... But I do like your dress, dear! And that floral blazer you wore in your last video - GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear,
    would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can help your members feel that sense of belonging and purpose everywhere they go by creating custom keepsakes they.

    Many times we fool ourselves into thinking that we must continue to act in a certain way so as to be consistent with our previously held
    belief system and patterns of action. Propper Adventure Tech Advanced
    Protective Combat Uniform Bottoms.

    Review my website :: lawyer resume

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful dress!
    have a great weekend
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress looks really good on you!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments and taking time I love to read your comments and come back to your blog:) I can be reached on email addy - fashionistaera@gmail.com

01 09 10