I havent been able to catch up with the bloggers styles I really like. I mean, they are the usual 'popular' bloggers with thousands of fans and we read about their likes and styles in various articles already. So, I'm doing things a lil different. I'm going through some up and coming bloggers which have styles unique and will feature them on an ongoing basis. Today, I'm featuring a chat up with 'Wulan Wu' from the Bootsy Doopsy blog :) I would also like to have a special mention for blogger Gigi's Kitchen for choosing my blog for the 'Versatile Blogger Award'. Thanks so much!!
1) Firstly you have a great blog! What inspired you to start your blog and tell us about your work?
Hi there! Yah, actually this happened when I was confused about what I'll wore for my Prom Night when I was senior high, until I found Lookbook.nu that showed me a lot of dressing inspiration.
First, I start to post my look on Lookbook.nu, but many friends and also my mom said that better I create my own blog, with those support then I did it :) Now, I'm a Visual Communication Design student who is still in 4th semester, and I have my little online store that I sell things to Indonesian residents only.
2) Tell us about your blog ---
BootsyDoopsy was created on February 2011, it's about my outfit post, fashions review, shopping advice, DIY, or a little about my daily live sometimes ;p Hope my fashion posts can inspire everyone who love fashion! :D
3) I love the your style statement. How do you stay inspired with ideas for your posts?
Actually there's no special skills to stay inspired, just browse my daily bread fashion blog/web. And if I have free time, I often doing mix & match to my clothes, so no need to buy too often ;)
4) Complete the following
a) Make one wish come true
Someday I must buy Louboutins for my mom and for I myself, of course with my own money *AMEN*
b) Fashion means...
Every human's destiny.
5) If you could give one piece of style advice, what would it be?
Try all styles, and choose which style can increase your confidence and express your character.
6) Who is your fashion icon?
7) Finally, who/what is your greatest source of inspiration?
8) Would you recommend any tips for people who want to start their own fashion blog?
Don't be afraid, express your creativity, maybe your post can inspire others, who knows? Also, blogs never force you to update everyday ;)
9) Favorite watch/shoe brand you prefer?
Channel and Louboutin
10) You're favorite brand you love to shop and why?
New Look & Forever 21. They are suit my pocket yet stylish!
11) What do you like about my blog "Fashionista Era"?
You give me more information that I don't know before. I always curious what you're going to post next :D